HIPAA security audits can be overwhelming, however the need to keep health care patient information safe and secure is growing. Most recently, the Anthem security breach has exposed in excess of 80 Million patient’s personal information which Anthem has identified to include; Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Medical ID, Home Addresses, E-mail Addresses, Employment Information and Income Data. This is preventable by taking the proper planning and precautions.
HIPAA is an excellent baseline and framework to build from, however technology moves faster than the 1990’s imposed federal law. The Radix Group uses the principals and guidelines from HIPAA pairing them with our own proprietary security measures. This elevates your health organization’s patient information security beyond the requirements of HIPAA.
- How Technology and Politics Are Changing Spycraft May 21, 2019
- The Concept of "Return on Data" May 20, 2019
- Friday Squid Blogging: On Squid Intelligence May 17, 2019
- Why Are Cryptographers Being Denied Entry into the US? May 17, 2019
- More Attacks against Computer Automatic Update Systems May 16, 2019
- Another Intel Chip Flaw May 16, 2019
- WhatsApp Vulnerability Fixed May 15, 2019
- International Spy Museum Reopens May 15, 2019
- Upcoming Speaking Engagements May 14, 2019
- Cryptanalysis of SIMON-32/64 May 14, 2019