Technical problems often come with no warning and can bring your business to a complete standstill. Technology departments are then tasked to resolve the issue(s) and eventually track down why and how the incident occurred.
Our unique architecture blends a proactive vs reactive approach with strategically placed redundant cloud services paired with high availability systems. This mitigates the potential for an incident that will forever impact your relationship with your customers. Our goal is to elevate your existing framework and empower your company to provide the highest level of customer facing services 24/7/365.
- Teaching Cybersecurity Policy December 18, 2018
- New Shamoon Variant December 17, 2018
- Real-Time Attacks Against Two-Factor Authentication December 14, 2018
- Friday Squid Blogging: More Problems with the Squid Emoji December 13, 2018
- Marriott Hack Reported as Chinese State-Sponsored December 13, 2018
- New Australian Backdoor Law December 12, 2018
- 2018 Annual Report from AI Now December 10, 2018
- Friday Squid Blogging: Problems with the Squid Emoji December 7, 2018
- Back Issues of the NSA's Cryptolog December 7, 2018
- Banks Attacked through Malicious Hardware Connected to the Local Network December 7, 2018